Friday, April 17, 2009

Love and Happiness


The sun is back, warmth is here and getting positively summery by the weekend. I am so looking forward to it. We are taking the annual spring trip to Fairytale Town, I'm making pizza, I'm hoping to finish knitting my sweater (just in time for warm weather, ha ha). But I also have lots of work to do...

I only have one more big hoop (and three little hoops) to jump through before the end of the semester. I love this class even though it has left me sleep-deprived. This has been the most eye-opening class I have ever taken. Conceptions that I have grown up with have been turned on their ear. I'll stop gushing (and start getting back to work).

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, friends.

5 comments:

Jeannette said...

Have a nice weekend Ani and enjoy the sun!

Palmer and Co said...

Love that shot! They look like giants! Would love to see pictures of Fairytale Town! Sounds like a great photo op place!

Happy Weekend!

...Lisa

Ani said...

thanks, ladies!

Lisa: i always have my camera at my side and will definitely be snapping away! my only dilemma is should i try my polaroid one more time? last time i used it, it spit out a whole cartridge of film, unexposed. ugh!

jane said...

I agree. Can´t wait to see those photos. Have a nice weekend. - Jane

raining sheep said...

Happy post. Love the hit of yellow from the dandelions. No knitting in my house - I am too busy working and training. However, spring is here as well. Yeah!