Monday, February 22, 2010

More from the land of the ice and snow...

Kidlet and I went sledding. We managed to miss all rocks and bushes.

Another sledding group with two dogs in tow came in as we were tromping home. It was fun to see the dogs tumbling down the hill after the sledders but it made me sad for our old pup. She's got arthritis that keeps her from romping. We can't play ball unless you do one throw and call it quits. She had a hard time getting comfortable last night to sleep. I guess I should look at the bright side, she just hopped up on the couch and curled up, nose tucked between paws. Before she started taking glucosomine, she couldn't do that. I often forget how old she is (she's a perpetual 9 for me when she is actually at least 14) but I don't forget how good she is (well, except for the time she bit Kidlet but that's another story...ha!).

3 comments:

Theresa said...

My kids would LOVE to do this!

likeschocolate said...

BrrH! It looks like even the dog is having a good time.

raining sheep said...

How fun is that. Looks like everyone is having a grand time. I can't get over the amount of snow you have. We have had all our snow in October, November and December and now, it's all dirty and icky as it has not snowed for almost a month.