Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Family Portrait

It was another beautiful weekend (although not quite as warm as Kidlet's get-up might imply; she runs warm). I'm attempting to make good on my promise to start getting in shape this year. Kidlet and I went walking on Saturday and our little fam went bike riding on Sunday. Kidlet is on a trailer bike and it works great (and no! We didn't pay that much for ours! Yikes!). Now we just need to get her on her own wheels...

Just as the weather grew lovely again, the sky is dramatic and full of patchy gray clouds this morning. Rain is in the forecast today, snow tomorrow. I love the rain, but the snow I could do without (at least until I get new tires for the car).

Is it looking like spring in your neck of the woods? Or is it still just a daydream?

4 comments:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

We need to put O in the bike trailer we got and do a little cruising around.. though with snow on the books I am not sure when this is EVER going to happen.
oh-hello high desert spring.... sigh.

I am working on getting myself over to the gym to swim in the mornings a couple of times a week... I need it for the stress relief and for the physical stuff too... must motivate!

Unknown said...

That bike trailer is super cool! Kidlet is so cute.

likeschocolate said...

Sounds wonderful! I have always wanted a trailer for our bike, so that I could go bike riding with the children.

Theresa said...

Sounds nice. Spring is here, which means less clouds and more sun. Kinda like the clouds though.