Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ahem...is this thing on?

Last night was the first night we got to eat dinner outside and it looks like the same will happen tonight.

Trying a new pizza dough. Three pizzas will be made and toppings will include: pesto (with mozzarella), bbq shrimp (mozzarella/cheddar blend), and a veggie with red sauce (mozzarella).

Triple chocolate brownies made.

Wine ready.

I finished my paper on Futurists vs. Dadaists on Thursday. O blessed day!

I'm starting to get back to real life. And as a matter of fact, I'm going to sign off and go plant some seeds...in yogurt containers. Sadly, this fantabulous weather is a "this weekend only" affair and snow is forecast for Tuesday night. Be back sometime, maybe in less than a month, maybe not. Cheerio and toodles!

3 comments:

Mr. Burge said...

Your pizza kicks ass. So do you!

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

yum-yum.

I am okay with our crazy weather, especailly since it was nice out on the days I had OFF from work and could actually enjoy them!

If you want any brocolli starts we have a TON. Just let me know and we can arrange for you to come down and dig a few outta the garden. (note to self, don't let the broc. go to seed!) they are hardly little buggers and have lasted thru all our wild weather thus far in the garden boxes out back (snow, heat, frost...)

raining sheep said...

Hi, hope you are doing well. I am starting a new Uni course next week, sigh! No rest for the wicked. I really wonder sometimes why I am doing this. I can't wait till summer, I am going to work four days a week for two months and I can't wait.