Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My LYS away from Home


A week ago (just a week ago!) , I put out the feelers to find a good sock yarn for hubby. Raina voted for ShiBui, a brand I had not tried but I was intrigued. My beloved LYS has a large inventory however, ShiBui is not a part of it. Away to the web I went. The Loopy Ewe showed up in my search and as I had seen their name around on Ravelry, I thought I'd give them a go. Lovely folks and the fastest shipping EVER, definitely recommended. And the yarn, like butta'. Can't wait to cast on...just need to decide on the pattern.

2 comments:

raining sheep said...

I am so glad you got it!!!! The picture looks like it could be 'ink' my absolutely most favorite colorway ever, EVER! Happy knitting. I am waiting for mine...it's coming...I can feel it.

Anonymous said...

Looks nice, I'm excited for you to make something with it!