Friday, October 31, 2008

Ghoulish

I will be the rag-tag pirate, Kidlet will be a flower fairy or Glenda of the Wizard of Oz (depending what day you ask...all the same costume, however), Hubby is abstaining. Hoping you receive more treats than tricks today...

***

After the crazy push through all the stress, I'm left wondering, 'what do I do now?' I have a bunch of school stuff coming up, but not much I can do at the moment. Holiday plans are starting to settle in my mind. Guess that means I have to...relax? No, no, no...must scrub the house from top to bottom and then bottom to top. Has anyone else read Little Miss Busy? This is my biography.

I really am going to relax this weekend! Hubby and I have a fancy date at which I will wear my finished Airy Scarf. I will cast on the February Lady again (for what? the third time? fourth?). I will continue work on the cowl I cast on yesterday (in super fancy yarn). I will bake bread. I will ignore the yard work. I will walk in the park and collect leaves. I can't wait. I hope you have a similarly happy time awaiting you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy halloween!

Sounds like you have a good weekend ahead!

raining sheep said...

It all sounds lovely...I am getting ready for kitchen poetry week (see my blog) and perfect timing because babe and I went to Ikea today to get pieces to make my icky 1979 kitchen work a little harder...needless to say we will be making a second trip because Ikea being Ikea did not have the second storage piece we require...it will arrive supposedly some time this week..I am rolling my eyes.