Wednesday, December 22, 2010


The treats are made (Piparkukas, Pinkie's Brown Sugar Fudge, Alt-Malt Milk Slab), none of which were smooth sailing (but they all taste fine). The dog knitting hit a snag when I forgot 26 extra rows on the tummy. A grocery trip still needs to happen, two more days of work...and you know what? It's all ok by me. There have been a few moments of "Why didn't I plan this better?!" but in general, I'm feeling more free and easy about it all this year. I can see my husband shaking his head 'no' when he reads this, but maybe I'm learning to let things ride. Well, at least I'm giving it my best shot.

1 comment:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

We still need to make a grocery run too... And so far the cookies are all just "visions of sugar plums dancing in my head"... but I think I am okay with that.

happy holidazzle my friend!