Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Feeling the need for change, a step outside the norm. All that glorious cloudy weather awoke something in me but now that we're back to the sunny status quo, I want to be somewhere else doing something else.

Here are a few things that I've been doing...

Making breakfast for dinner on Thursday nights (hubby's night out learning how to build bikes)

Enjoying The Adventures of Polo and the accompanying website

Still considering topics for my school project

Reading The Audacity of Hope

80% done with Toasty, still haven't finished the body of February Lady (school is cutting in to my knitting time drastically)

Thinking about projects for the month of February

Daydreaming about get-aways and fancy dinners

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get aways and fancy dinners...that sounds so perfect. So I'm dreaming about them too.