Monday, June 07, 2010

A List of Favorite Places in Photos


1. The mountains of Colorado where I spent ages 9 through 14. (Me and my Papa on the tree platform he made for me, July 1980)



2. New Orleans. Living there for 7 years, you'd think I'd have picked up a camera, but no. All the photos I took of the place are mental. Hubs took this one from our balcony on Decatur Street, circa 1995ish).

3. Ruby Mountains, NV. That's me and my best Bunny poking out of the tent (circa 2000?).

4. Pyramid Lake, NV. Very possibly, the most incredible spot on earth.


5. King's Beach, CA. My fave Tahoe beach. It's old timey and family oriented.


6. The beach areas of the Pacific Northwest. That Washington/Oregon trip last year was fantastic. Here's the waterside...


...and the beach side (two different spots, however).

Where are your favorite places?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

oh I do adore this list.
May I borrow the theme for a post?!

you have some great spots - we are so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world, no?

raining sheep said...

Oh I love that top photo of you and your dad. I have fond memories of certain places as well.