Saturday, June 05, 2010

My Day...a visual list


1. Awoke at 5:20 this morning. I think I took this about 5:40 and grumbled about my macro function only sporadically working on my camera.



2. Breakfast! Backstube! Happy time! (And Kidlet is super into comics and Tom and Jerry lately...)



3. Weekly provisioning. Went to first farmer's market of the season and Kidlet tried to talk me into bringing home a sweet pup (the S.P.C.A. has a booth). Those are marionberries and ollalieberries(!). Hit the grocery store too.



4. Quiet time. Iced tea, spacing out, thinking about camping gear, reading a book about being a locavore on the cheap ("eh" sort of read, thus far).



5. Birthday party. First real hot day of the year and it made me feel a bit flattened by the end of the party. Met some nice folks (and one nice dog).



6. Home. Quesadillas. Top Hat. And very, very soon, I'll be in bed, under the ceiling fan with The Westing Game in my hand. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to be reading this book. I haven't read it since I was 9ish and wow. I must have read this a zillion times because it is all familiar, but I still don't know what happens next. Ellen Raskin was a definite fave. Good night, all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your lists rock. You sure know how to live!