Friday, January 05, 2007

In a Kidsilk Haze...

I awoke with my heart pounding at 1 a.m.. Not unusual, as of late, since I do suffer anxiety issues. But the unusual thing was that I remembered that I was dreaming about Rowan Patterns, yarn overs, knitting through the back loop...maybe I shouldn't have been pouring over this magazine before bed? I'm taking the plunge into lace knitting. I will be knitting River (sorry this photo isn't more clear). Oh dear. I haven't even cast on yet and I'm already having unsettled dreams.

But first I will knit up a little bunny toy. For Kidlet? For our friend's little boy? For me? Who knows, but I do know I need to get this idea out of my head and into reality. I've been carrying it about for about 6 months now. I need to make more room in there!

I also ordered my Addi Turbos for the new pair of socks. I think I'm getting in a little deep here, just a couple weeks before I dive back into school. Oh well, I'd just better knit extra fast, right? Ha ha...

I've been leaving my little cards about town again. I was on hiatus, but I'm bringing guerilla goodness back into the new year, oh yeah! I think part of my problem about leaving the little drawings is that I have to be totally prepared. If I have to dig around in my big bag, it'll look like I'm shoplifting instead of leaving something behind.

Hope you have a cozy, knitty weekend...or just fun if you aren't of the knitting persuasion.

2 comments:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

ooh, I have that yarn in purple... it is so yummy.
Gotta just follow the pattern and not think about it too much...
The gal at Delux Yarns (over by the Wast Managment place off Holcomb) has addi's and a good assortment of yarn- check it out if you don't want to have to wait for an order...

Ani said...

I really do love the haze...

I always forget about DeLuxe! I've been meaning to go in there but I'm never in the right place at the right time. Doh! I used to go to her place when it was down by Reno High.