Friday, February 29, 2008

Is it a list if there are only two things on it? I think so.

Today's topic, films. And since I don't get much time to watch, there are only two on my radar at the moment.

1. Juliet of the Spirits had been sitting in its little red Netflix envelope for about a month. I finally broke into it last weekend. I loved it, as I knew I would. I don't love it as much as Fellini's earlier black and white, less surreal films but Giulietta Masina is a brilliant actress and anything she does...well, I'm there to love it. The over-the-top 60's Italian fashion vibe was great fun too.

2. Next up on my queue is Jules et Jim. Never seen a Truffaut film but I'm looking forward to it. I'm a little ahead on my schoolwork so I'm hoping to start it tonight, while I wind a couple skeins of yarn into balls.

Have a lovely weekend, all. Next week: green.

No comments: