Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today I'm Thinking About...

1. This photo from last year. I thought this image was appropriate for today, which is wonderfully warm. All we are missing are the blossoms.




2. Coming up with ideas for Emily's week o' green.

3. Dinner. Shrimp with soba, asparagus, broccoli and green onion with some sort of soy ginger sauce that I haven't figured out yet.

4. Vacation. Gotta finalize the plans.

5. Need to start my seeds and find my forcing vase for the bulb that Alicia sent with her photo swap package. Love it, Alicia! Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

starting seeds is on my mind, too. so much to do, now that march is almost here!

Anonymous said...

wow. Yesterday I stumbled upon this image by total accident. And now here it is. Love it.

Ani said...

yes, emily! so many seeds, so little time. and i can't find my forcing vase anywhere!

actually, Tracy, it was you that brought the image back to my mind after you commented on it over in flickrland. it felt good for today (even though it might snow tomorrow!).

Anonymous said...

beautiful photo ani! that is truly a cotton ball cloud! welcome spring!!

Anonymous said...

I hope it's growing quickly!