Tuesday, September 29, 2009

5 misc.

--Kidlet's cloud observations this morning. "It's a dog! Cheetah! Bear! Dragon!"

--There has been no precipitation or wind for so long that when the powerhouse winds blow today, it picks up all the dust and carries it across the valley up the other side, making it look like there's a rampaging smoky fire on the foothills.

--Took an exam today. Now I'm free to release all those facts to the ether.

--I'm wearing a striped shirt, skirt, knee socks and clogs today. I even got to wear my February Lady sweater (photo to come later today). Yippee! Loving the cool.

--Thinking about making pear crisp tonight. I'll be the only one to eat it.

4 comments:

likeschocolate said...

I know what you mean! I wore jeans for the first time last night without sweating. Happy Fall!

A Cuban In London said...

I loved the way that cloud was a catalyst for your child's imagination to run free.

Greetings from London.

jane said...

happy weekend! p.s. i can´t remember the last time i wore knee socks...

Anonymous said...

yay knee socks and sweaters!