Friday, July 13, 2007

92.31% of the way there...

From Dominique up in Canada. Love love love these colors. Also I like how one can interpret the shape in many different ways...sun, beach ball, swirl of a soft serve ice cream cone...
She wrote me a very sweet note on the reverse about my photos and knitting. :)


From Sanne in England. This one is amazing. The fabric on the card is an apron that she has cut up and made into a skirt. It reminds me of the song "Cactus" by The Pixies (one of my fave songs ever).


From Marieke in the Netherlands. Daisies hold a very special place in my heart; daisies are my mom's favorite and she carried them in her wedding. So there you have it. I love this.


From Diana at popcorn and sushi. The papers on here are beautiful and I LOVE the 'ideal girl'...I keep trying to figure out where she came from.


From our lovely swap mistress, Andrea. I can't believe she made 77 cards. Because I've seen them floating around flickr and you can tell how much care she put into these. The note on the back was so thoughtful and lovely and in the coolest handwriting ever. Can't believe it. Beautiful.

So I thought I had received them all but it turns out there's one lone card still wandering the summersphere. And that's just fine with me. It gives me hope that my mailbox will not just be full of bills and coupon mailers until the end of time.

No comments: