Thursday, June 05, 2008

Photo Geek

Ummm...I just won an auction for a POLAROID IMPULSE AF CAMERA SPECIAL EDITION WITH ORIGINAL BOX , MANUAL AND FILM. Yes, with two packs of film. $10 (plus shipping). The ridiculous thing? I had a Polaroid that I purchased about a year ago and it was one of the models where you have to do some creative enhancement to make the film work, but it was workable. So, I got rid of it. Now here I am again in Pola-Land. Hope it makes it here before my vacation (and that I can find more film before then)!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! i just bought a spectra se for 12. no film. that film is expensive, isn't it!?! can't wait to see what you shoot with it. i might go take one now...

Bean said...

Ooh, Fun!! I can't wait to see it :D

raining sheep said...

You will have so much fun with that...enjoy...vacation? you are going on vacation?....lucky....

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

sweet- I need to head over to Costco and see if they still have the big packs of film they had back in Jan... ack, should have bought it when I saw it huh?

Ani said...

i can't wait to try it out! must. have. patience.

dang, i knew i should have kept that costco membership.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your pola! I can't wait to see what you take with it!