Thursday, November 16, 2006

DONE!

Oh. My.
I can hardly believe it. The dent in my finger from writing as quickly as I could is the only evidence I have that I finished my class this morning. Umm, I think I slayed on the first half of the test, but the essay. Oh, the essay...I do believe I bombed that portion. But it is time to let that go. Till February when I start it all over again...bye bye!

The mail I received yesterday was just in time for the last day in class. I received my Kodak Duaflex camera so I can play at doing this. The camera is in rougher shape than advertised on ebay, but for my purposes, it should be fine. The Moomin book came too! Woo hoo! And the other stuff in the photo are just other goodies I'm looking forward to doing...knitting needles (of course) and learning a few 'easy' Christmas favorites for piano.

Still trying to clear my head of school and jump into the workday so that's it for now, my friends.

2 comments:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

hurray! I always love the feeling of walking out of the class room after a test.

And I now must get my grandfathers Yashica out to play with TTV!
sweet... can't wait to see what you come up with.

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

ps if you want to get together and knit some time I would love to- drop me a line (I swear I am not a crazy stalker):)