Sunday, November 12, 2006

Geeking Out

Still geeking out on the camera thing. I started thinking about going SLR but the weight and size (and crazy cost) of those things means I won't be carrying it with me all the time. So there we were, strolling about the computer store, daydreaming of gigantic iMacs, when I sauntered over to the cameras to see if they had the Nikon I had been considering. Well, I then ran across the Canon Powershot A640. Ok, game over. Canon, you win. I will now be saving my pennies for you. 10 megapixels, ton of control, not too big, crazy movable LED...all for the same price as the Nikon. No image stabilization but the ISOs make up (at least a little) for it. It gets rave reviews too. Ok, you may now return to your regularly scheduled Sunday afternoon fun. Mine is called, 'studying for test'.

No comments: