Thursday, September 13, 2007

cough, cough

This just in...we have just received the one of many harbingers of the season, the first sniffle. And boy howdy, it's a doozy. However, I certainly don't mind the day off from work with the tot. Maybe we'll make some popcorn and watch cartoons. While she naps I may even knit. Really! Or perhaps sleep would be better for this body that feels as though it's been worked over by a baseball bat.

One thing I feel sorry about is that I heard hubby say this morning that he has it too. I wish he was here with us. I was just about to rant about sick days and the workplace, but I guess that's not my job (ugh! the pun was not so punny!).

Back soon with a sniffle-free post (I hope).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you two are sick!! I hope it goes quickly. W seems to have picked up a smoker's cough in the last 24 hours, but is otherwise feeling fine.

BePe Baby said...

Hope you feel better quick. At least it is not a summer cold, which never end.. Did you enjoy some sick snuggles though?