Sunday, March 18, 2007

3...is a magic number

"Yeah, c'mon over. We're having a party. It's gonna be great. Pinata and I made a bunch of cupcakes and there's going to be bacon, lots of it."

The table of curly horns, Play-doh and bubbles... minus a few curly horns as Kidlet was busy setting them aside, "This one is for Gram-ma, this one is for me, this one is for..."

"When do my people come?" Yes, she said "my people".

Strawberries...healthy. Chocolate and lollys...not so much. Chocolate and lollys...in focus. Strawberries...not so much.

Dueling curly horns. Man, these tots know how to party.

Many, many pancakes and 2.5 pounds of bacon were injested. I think the children ate a least 1.5 pounds of the bacon by themselves. The cupcakes were lit and ready to go and the Happy Birthday song is started and...Kidlet runs away. I find her in her room, giggling. I bring her out and she and her friend blow out the candles. "Light them again! Light them again!"

Swinging off that giga-breakfast. Every one is a little worn out by this point. At least I know I was. And a good time was had by all, I believe. I wish all of you in bloggyland could have made it. I definitely would have had enough pancakes, coffee, cupcakes and candy for all of you. But I think you would have had to bring your own bacon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! The party was so fun. :D

nina beana said...

happy birthday little girlie.

cupcakes and bacon?!? hello! sounds like a party to me.

Anonymous said...

did you say bacon? that's the magic word. hope her day was as special and lovely as she is!

Ani said...

Thanks for all the b-day wishes. She had a great time. And we spread out the birthday love since yesterday was her 'real' birthday...much pizza was consumed. We like to eat 'round here.

Stacie said...

nuthin says happy b-day like bacon! Looks like a great time was had by all!

Ani said...

Yeah, bacon is one of those things that make me question going back to my piscine-vegetarian ways! ; )

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

that looks like a most fabulous day. I think I need a pinata for my next birthday...