Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Inadvertent Break

This will be me for the next three days: running errands, getting the desperately needed haircut and hopefully getting at least five minutes with the Hubby to sit, look at each other and say "Wow. I haven't seen you in a while. Let's hang out".

I surely didn't mean to take a bloggy break but this week, work has been a hellride and now I'm about to embark on "Quick! Clean up the joint! A bunch of people are coming up for pancakes on Sunday!" The Kidlet will be turning three (officially on Monday, but for pancake's sake...Sunday). So I will catch up with you all next week, finally get to read your blogs and let you know how it feels to be three. Hugs to you all and if you're in the 'hood Sunday and you feel like a pancake and a cupcake to take home, come on by.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Happy b-day to the wee one! Good luck and get 'er done...

Anonymous said...

pancakes? oh no. well, since i can't drop in on you, photos are in order!

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

happy birthday mama!
I always get my mom a card on my birthday now... because heck, she did most of the birthing on that day anyways :)

love this picture of you...
have a good weekend, and good pancakes, and a good time turing three.

Ani said...

thanks, everyone! a great time was had by all...