Tuesday, October 09, 2007

4

I've been tagged again...crazy! Anyhoo, I really like the number 4.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1..cook
2..maid
3..registrar for two art galleries
4..dog washer

Four places I've been on vacation:
1..road tripping through the southwestern and eastern U.S. with my Hubby
2..Germany
3..roadtripping through the west with my Mom and Dad
4..Disneyworld

Four of my favorite movies:
1..My Man Godfrey or The Thin Man (tied)
2..Nights of Cabiria or 8 1/2 (tied)
3..Young Frankenstein
4..Rushmore

Four places I've lived:
1..New Orleans, LA
2..Palo Alto, CA
3..Summit County, CO
4..Omaha, NE

Four of my favorite foods:
1..oysters, oysters and more oysters
2..my fresh baked bread
3..rueben sandwiches
4..pie

Four places I would rather be right now:
1..Golden Gate park with Kidlet and Hubby
2..the Ruby Mountains
3..Spain
4..at home (optimally with the family, knitting, and bread in the oven)

Four people I think will respond:
Ummm, I think I will go tagless. I'm meme'd out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's always nice to learn more about you. thank you for playing.

Ani said...

anytime, m'dear.