Friday, October 26, 2007

Five Things Friday

Since it's been a while and I'm feeling listy, I present that old chestnut, "Five Things Friday".

1.. Could it be? That tot seems to be having a relapse. Watery eyes, runny nose...oh tell me it isn't so. At least her attitude was sweet and cuddly this morning.

2.. You're kidding me? Nope. I'm going to see The Darjeeling Limited tomorrow and I'm so freakin' excited I can hardly stand it.

3.. You're going to try to what? Yes, crazy as it may seem, I'm going to try to finish a knitting project of which I have only 50% knitted AND finish reading Anna Karenina this weekend. All this while I'm doing the usual life stuff too. Right. I only get a rush of ambition every couple months so I'd better take advantage.

4.. You are a sneaky one, aren't you? Going to attempt to sneak out of work early today in the hopes of getting a haircut. Definitely not to go to the yarn store. No. Really!

5.. Save some for me, will ya? Think I might make a pear gingerbread upside down cake. Made it last year to nice reviews (from my mom and grandma as this is the sort of dessert hubby will not touch, i.e. no chocolate).

Happy weekend, all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must say, I'm a bit jealous you're going to see that movie. ;-) I hope it's great! Good luck on accomplishing all your goals, too!