Friday, October 19, 2007

Dream


I had one of those delicious dreams last night where upon waking you want to drift off again, just to see what happens next. There was a scary element to it, but not enough to be truly alarming. It was somewhat Fellini-esque with lots people in a very small house. The house was on an old highway. It was windy and the sky was full of dark, dark clouds. It was my favorite time of day, dusk. I was outside the house taking amazing photos. I love having dreams like that because when I get up, I'm automatically in a good mood (for at least a few hours).

Hope your weekend is filled with sweet dreams...

2 comments:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

swooning and dream like with this photo. so good ani, so so good.

Unknown said...

LOVE the photo. Dreams like that are the best. I wish I had more of them.