Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday Dreaming

Last night, hubby started talking travel. My head spins with joy! Yay!

--Spanish immersion classes in Mexico
--Spain
--England

Ok, sure it'll be at least 3 years before we could realistically think about doing any of these things. Even though the wee one is learning about wee on the potty, I don't think she's ready for bodily elimination in foreign lands. Except maybe Disneyland. But that's another story.

I would LOVE to go to Mexico. I have vague dreams of retiring there in a cute little house washed in bright colors with a big porch for relaxing on with a big glass of sangria. I'd like to start taking Spanish classes now, but I guess I'd have to fit that in at about 3 a.m. and I really enjoy sleeping. It's on my list of things to do--somewhere below playing Half Life 2 and learning to play guitar.

England! Ahh, the yarn shops I'd investigate...oh wait, I mean all the pubs in which I'd have a pint...no...museums! Yes, museums!

And Spain, I've dreamt of going to Spain ever since I took flamenco classes. Poor hubby had to deal with my determined expression and stomping. I do miss the dancing and would love to see the real thing. I would have to suspend my veggie ways to partake of the amazing jamon. Tapas...mmm. Ok, I know it is lunchtime. Enough dreaming for now.