Friday, July 21, 2006

T-shirt Bonanza


tees
Originally uploaded by Pancakemama.
Sometimes it's good to be a worker bee. They had these blank tees that work was giving away due to minor imperfections. I think they will be perfect for practicing freezer paper stencils and t-shirt reconstruction. Sure, I don't know how to sew but that hasn't stopped me from diving in before! Ok, maybe I'll check out some of the tutorials that have been flying around the 'net.

Yesterday, work was giving away 1" webbing rolls--perfect for handles for tote bags. So now I think I'll be trying my hand at making some tote bags. Go back to paragraph one: I don't know how to sew. But I feel confident I can handle a small tote or two. Now if I can find the time, I'll be rockin'.

Ahhh...the weekend. If I can find enough time to do groceries, spend some quality time with my Mama (hugs!), get working on more homework, finish painting the bathroom, perhaps hang with friends, go have coffee, make pancakes (I am pancakemama, after all), maybe go to a cool lake, knit, work on designs for stencils, shop for fabric...it'll be a great weekend.

No comments: